About Me

Hey Earthlings ! I'm Lily and I just got the Golden Key (in my case, a White Gold Key) last 23rd of January. <3

Currently living with 3 other friends of mine under the same hood in South Australia, together we are pursuing the Bachelor of Science (Food and Nutrition Science) On our way to become an awesome Food Scientist. :D

Casual is my type. Sneakers, jeans, tees are my favourite. As an animal lover, I strongly agree that neuter your pets is a good way to keep both the society as well as the animal world balance. Ecosystem in balance is important ! *thumbs up*

You can contact me via lilykhoo92@gmail.com

Cheers !

Lily


31.12.13

What I Had Been Through (2013)

Is the time of the year to sum up what I had been through this year ! 2013 is a fantastic year for me, as most of my dreams came true. :) Although theres ups and downs in between like usual, but I'm strong enough and got through it ! So, let's get started !

Holidays




In 2013, Dad sponsored me return tickets to Seoul, South Korea to celebrate my 21st birthday with le bff and Darren ! I had so much of fun over there, and I definitely will be going back there soon ! Thank you Yi Xin, for bringing us around ! You are a really good tour guide ! :) I'm so glad to meet you again. 


During winter break, the 3 Quadapetite visited Sydney and Melbourne ! Is my 1st time visit to both the cities ! Sydney is so cool that if you are in Korea town, you will be surrounded by Koreans and Korean restaurants and hangul, you will be tricked as if you are in Korea instead of Australia. But once you stepped out from Korea town, everything will back to normal. :D Food in Sydney and Melbourne is sooooo good ! Especially their dessert. OMG. This explained why my face is getting chubby day by day. :x

Studies


Flew all the way to Adelaide, Australia to continue my Year 2 of degree. Another dream came true ! Ever since I visited Gold Coast when I'm 10, I told myself, if I have the chance, I definitely will study abroad, and I'll choose Australia. Every single time when I walk to take public bus to Uni, I still couldn't accept the fact that I'm walking on Australia's street/road, that I'm taking Australia public transports to Uni, that I'm studying in Australia ! It feels so surreal, until when I'm on the plane back to Malaysia for Summer break. Silly me. :p

Met lots of people, although I didn't expect that 70% of my classmates are Malaysian.

Work

I took up a part time job in a grocery store for 3 months, this job that I took up gave me a really good lesson and experience. This job taught me how to be brave and stand up for your own rights and get what you want. This job taught me that not all the employers will keep their promise. This job let me know more about Australia Taxation and the existence of Fair Work Ombudsman. 

Here, I would like to say thank you to Fair Work Ombudsman (Adelaide), especially Mr Luke Thomas, for helping me getting my pay back. Thank you so so so much ! 

In another angle to see this job though, I'm glad that I took up this part time job. I made lots of friends there. Friends from China, Taiwan and Vietnam ! :)

Relationship


Love : My love life is still as boring as the History subject. *laughs*

Friendship : Quadapetite been through a lot since we stayed under the same roof for a year now. Arguments, laughs, tolerance, all these had strengthen our bond.

Family : The more I grow up, the more I learned to appreciate my family more. Sometime I asked myself, does my dreams really matter? Why would I want to choose to study abroad and gave such a burden for my dad?

Resolutions for Year 2014

1. Get another part time job and earn some pocket money.
2. Travel to South Korea (not restricted in Seoul) fully support by myself during Christmas.
3. Finish my final year with good result ! 
4. Give more. :)

Thank You

Thank you mom, for always be by my side supporting me when ever I encounter problems.

Thank you dad, for always financially and mentally supporting me. :)

Thank you brother, for always making silly faces and crap all the rubbish to make me happy and forget all the problems.

Thank you le bff, for always standing beside me (not literally) and support me and give me awesome advices.

Thank you my housemates, le Quadapetite for always tolerate my stupid cry baby personality and together with me, create such beautiful life chapter while we are staying together overseas.

And last but not least, Thank You God, for granting my dreams.


HAVE AN AWESOME 2014 !!

Cheers !

No comments: