About Me

Hey Earthlings ! I'm Lily and I just got the Golden Key (in my case, a White Gold Key) last 23rd of January. <3

Currently living with 3 other friends of mine under the same hood in South Australia, together we are pursuing the Bachelor of Science (Food and Nutrition Science) On our way to become an awesome Food Scientist. :D

Casual is my type. Sneakers, jeans, tees are my favourite. As an animal lover, I strongly agree that neuter your pets is a good way to keep both the society as well as the animal world balance. Ecosystem in balance is important ! *thumbs up*

You can contact me via lilykhoo92@gmail.com

Cheers !

Lily


28.1.14

7 Beauty Products That You Should Try

This is not an advertorial, it is 100% based on my opinion and their awesome-ness ! :D

1. Lennox Firm Up Collagen Drink




I swear this drink is made from heaven !! Mom grabbed this from Sasa while they are having the 3 for RM288 promotion. She asked me to drink it, so for the sake of listening to mom, I took it. And guess what, after like a week of drinking this, those huge pores around my nose DISAPPEARED !! 

I always have this pore problem, no matter what skin care or products I took/used, those pores will be forever there, visible to everyone who stand 234234098 meter from me. So, when I knew that my pores are no longer visible, I'm so so so so happy ! :D

Plus, this collagen drink came with this brightening antioxidant powder. Although not much result can be seen for me, only that I'm not "that yellow", but my mom said she got fairer even her friends said so too. 

I know is a bit pricey, but, girls, give it a try ! For now, the cheapest you can get is for RM80 plus per tube from Watson. 

P/s : 1 tube contained 25 bottles of Collagen drink.

2. Do Me Care Black Jelly Mask




Few days back, bff came to my place to sleep over. She brought this black jelly mask along so we can have a mask session. She told she heard people commented that this jelly mask will decrease and eventually remove all the white and blackheads and blemishes. But for her, this jelly mask REMOVED ALL THE BLACK AND WHITEHEADS during the 1st time using it. 

Then I tried. 

Then, miraculously, ALL MY BLACK AND WHITEHEADS GONE !! *snap finger* just like that !
People who are close to me, they all knew I have damn lots of blackheads on my nose, but this damn jelly mask removed ALL OF THEM !!

Gosh, I love it.

After washing it, some of the really really stubborn white and blackheads will 'floats' onto the surface of your skin, then with tiny bit of force, it will come out *snap finger* just like that !

I bought this from a Facebook page recommended by le bff. 

500g (like above) for RM80

3. Head & Shoulders Anti Dandruff Care




I always have dandruff problem since young, the problem goes on and off. It got worst during my stay in Aussie due to the very dry weather. Sometimes it is so itchy that I feel like to rip my scalp off.

When I came back home during November last year, I told my mom about this and she told me to try this scalp message cream from Head & Shoulders. When I heard the word 'cream' I got worried and refuse to try because I have oily roots. Damn, why I got so many problem. -_-

But in the end, I tried. Couldn't stand the itchiness and those dandruff flakes ! Ewww !

And guess what, on the 1st try, the itch is gone !! Then by the 3rd time, NO MORE DANDRUFF !! OMG !! I LOVE THIS !!

For those having oily roots like mine, I recommend you to use this when necessary. There's no point using it everyday every time you wash your hair. And, with that, I'm going to show you the next product for oily roots people !!

4. Garnier Fructis Oily Roots Dry Ends




My life saviour ! Almost cry literally when I saw this on the shelf.

I'm sorry Malaysian, I found this in Australia. I'm not sure why Garnier Malaysia doesn't bring this in.  :(

NO SHAMPOO can treat my oily roots except this !! I've been using this for a year now, and I'm loving it ! Bought a few bottles back home too. 

$5+ for a bottle. During year end sales last year in Coles, HALF PRICE ! :D

5. St. Ives Scrub




I've been using this brand of scrub since I start my puberty. I just looooove the particles that can scrub out any dirt/scab/dead skin on your face. 

I've used other brands too, but never one of them giving me the 'oh-my-face-so-clean' feeling except this one. *love*

RM21.90 from Guardian

6. Laneige Snow BB Cream




Need I say more ? The famous BB cream from Laneige !

Light, cooling sensation, easy to apply. Sunblock, coverage, moisturizing ALL IN ONE ! 

This is so good that I use this replaced my usual sunscreen. :D My skin is flawless after the application. HEHEHE !! :p

Bought this for RM120 at Laneige counter, and it came with free refill ! So, that means, RM60 for 1 !! :D

Girls who are lazy and wanna look good should invest in this ! :)

But remember, by the end of the day, don't forget to remove it with makeup remover ! So, here comes the next product ~

7. Biore Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover




This is my 2nd bottle already ! And as you can see it, I used about a quarter already. Been putting on makeup a lot recently. Hee Hee !

Is a cleansing oil, but FRET NOT ! (yes, those who are having oily skin too) I can guarantee you, it does not feel oily at all after you rinse it, even without soap. :)

Can you see the sticker there? No.1 in Japan ! Woohoo !

Last week, I bought the Biore Cleansing Oil Travel Wipes to try, like Xiaxue said, 1 piece is enough to wipe all the heavy make up on your face !! REALLY ONE ! NO JOKE ! I SWEAR TO GOD !

Gah, awesome product.

Rm22.90 for the bottle cleansing oil
Rm 6.90 for 10 sheets for the travel wipes


So, that's the end of my review. I hope you guys find it helpful ! :) 

Cheers !