About Me

Hey Earthlings ! I'm Lily and I just got the Golden Key (in my case, a White Gold Key) last 23rd of January. <3

Currently living with 3 other friends of mine under the same hood in South Australia, together we are pursuing the Bachelor of Science (Food and Nutrition Science) On our way to become an awesome Food Scientist. :D

Casual is my type. Sneakers, jeans, tees are my favourite. As an animal lover, I strongly agree that neuter your pets is a good way to keep both the society as well as the animal world balance. Ecosystem in balance is important ! *thumbs up*

You can contact me via lilykhoo92@gmail.com

Cheers !

Lily


5.8.13

I'm Free, I'm Happy


It took me a year and 4 months which is around 478 days to get over him
Yeah, FINALLY !

I'm a happy girl now :)

I remember last year is a hell for me
Every single place, song, food, stuff reminds me of him
The pain is unbearable

When I'm starting to feel better
he decided to come back for me, twice
Thus, the pain never fades away

When the year 2013 comes
and I received offer letter to study in Australia
I've never felt so happy in my life
I can finally live my dream and get away from him

Who knows that when I started my 2nd year in Australia
one of my course mate decided to have the exact same name as him
and I have to face him almost every single day for 2 years

So when things start to go smoothly and nicely
and the pain is fading away
One day, I realised that he has a new girlfriend

I remember when I'm chatting with Kit about this matter through Whatsapp 
during my Food Tech class
I'm trembling and my heart is so pain I can't even describe
Kit said " Go to the washroom and cry, you'll feel better. "

But, nope. I swallowed all the pain and tears
and managed control my emotion throughout the day

From then on wards, I'm on stalker mood
View all their photos through Instagram
It hurts a lot
but I like it
because the pain eventually numbed away all my feelings

Weeks goes by and one day, I realised I managed to double click one of their photo in Instagram
and I felt that, they look sweet and happy together :)

I've let go, I'm free and I'm happy

This You and Me label will be useless until the special one comes into my life
:)

Cheers !




p/s : I wish that you will treat her with all your heart. More than what you used to be to me. Bless. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you've finally stood back up.. Its time to flip to the next chapter of your love life.. God bless :), in everything else and take care..