About Me

Hey Earthlings ! I'm Lily and I just got the Golden Key (in my case, a White Gold Key) last 23rd of January. <3

Currently living with 3 other friends of mine under the same hood in South Australia, together we are pursuing the Bachelor of Science (Food and Nutrition Science) On our way to become an awesome Food Scientist. :D

Casual is my type. Sneakers, jeans, tees are my favourite. As an animal lover, I strongly agree that neuter your pets is a good way to keep both the society as well as the animal world balance. Ecosystem in balance is important ! *thumbs up*

You can contact me via lilykhoo92@gmail.com

Cheers !

Lily


1.4.13

Victor Habor & Wildlife Park


Hey peeps ! Had you all have an awesome eggcellent Easter Day? :) Finally got some free time to sit down and update my blog. To update y'all, I've got a part time job in an Asian grocery store as a cashier for now. Boss said I can be a part of the Juice Bar family soon. :D

Worked for a week, and today, I encounter a catch-the-thieves scene ! It was so scary ! As I was very concentrate on scanning through customer's stuffs, and prepare to accept money from the customer, out of sudden, my 2nd boss shout " Jimmy ! Catch him ! " Then all I saw after that was people running from the escalator down to catch a group of kids. In the end, only a 14 year old boy got caught by my big boss, the rest ran away. :x

That kid called his mom and said " Mom, I got caught by a bunch of Asian ! " Racist enough? Kids nowadays. TSK !

Police came over and help, not sure about what happened next. But from what I heard, the policeman let the kid go. Tsk ! And my 2nd boss said that group of kids stole her LV bag and some other people mobile phones. They even steal twice in a week but couldn't get them. Now, caught red handed, but free by policeman. :x

Alright, bad experience aside. 

I went to Victor Harbor and Wildlife Park during the International Students Orientation Week. It was hell lots of fun ! This trip is like purposely organized for me. There's beach, sea and wild animal. <3 and="" awesome="" but="" day="" p="" sunny="" that="" the="" was="" weather="" windy="">


Typical Aussie Savannah Grass.
:)

1st stop : Wildlife Park


This rainbow bird great us when we step into the wildlife park
So pretty !


Oh hai ! That's me and a Koala's butt !





I swear, this bird said " Hello ! " in Aussie accent whenever people pass by.
Super cute !!


2nd stop : Victor Habor



Love this photo a lot !!
Thank for the Ang Moh Grandpa took this photo for me
And taught me how to stand near a horse without harming the horse
<3 p="">




Super windy and cold ! Regret didn't bring my earmuff over !
My ears hurt like mad !


Mysterious island popping out from nowhere

To end this post, I shall


I LOVE Y'ALL !

Till then ! 

Cheers ! <3 p="">



No comments: