About Me

Hey Earthlings ! I'm Lily and I just got the Golden Key (in my case, a White Gold Key) last 23rd of January. <3

Currently living with 3 other friends of mine under the same hood in South Australia, together we are pursuing the Bachelor of Science (Food and Nutrition Science) On our way to become an awesome Food Scientist. :D

Casual is my type. Sneakers, jeans, tees are my favourite. As an animal lover, I strongly agree that neuter your pets is a good way to keep both the society as well as the animal world balance. Ecosystem in balance is important ! *thumbs up*

You can contact me via lilykhoo92@gmail.com

Cheers !

Lily


13.4.13

Unhealed Heart


It has been a year since he said " Let's break up. " This 1 whole year, lots of stuffs happened between both of us. Went through the 1st few months of the break up, with a scarred heart. It was really really tough. So sad and heartbroken, till now, as I'm typing this, I still feel like crying.

I still remember a week before we broke up, we were having a cold war. We did not contact each other for a week, at least. And the day before, while I'm having badminton session with my friends in a public badminton court, he texted and said want to have a talk with me. At that moment, I knew what will going to happen, I cried in front of my friends, my friend's relatives and as well as tons of strangers.

That night, met him in my uni, sat beside the lake. We talked. When he asked for breakup, my heart shattered, I'm trembling inside but he did not see, I did not cry. I even asked for a goodbye hug before he leaves. 

That night, I cried, without tears, in a very dark room, alone.

Since then, I smile and am a happy go lucky girl during the days when I'm surrounded with friends, I cried with my heartache (literally) during the night when I'm alone in the dark room.

1 year has gone by, time do past really fast. But my heart, is still not mend yet, it is still broken. But I believe, 1 day, I will meet someone better than him, I will mend my heart, I will not shed a tear for him anymore. 

Wish me luck.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will, you deserve a better man who really appreciate you...:) God let you met the wrong person in the 1st time because you will only know how good the next person is..:)
Just sharing my own experience with you, because I did broke my heart by him before, he let me truly understand what is the pain of love, what is the ill and sickness of love can bring to us...but without him, I also won't realize the person who really care and love me is just beside me...:) Take your time, you will fully recover someday when you met someone can make you smile for no reason..:)

Lily said...

Thank you for such an awesome comment. Really do makes me stronger. <3 <3

Anonymous said...

because I did experience what you are experiencing now...I truly understand your feeling because we hurt by the same person...but you are more lucky than me, at least he try to talk and communicate with you...but for me just a broke up message then from that onwards he just disappear in my life...my another advise to you, try your best to let him go in your memories, if not one day you saw his status in a relationship with other girl, that will be your hard time...this is what happen to me and make me almost want to commit suicide...:( but you are a brave girl and you look stronger than me...i believe you won't so stupid like me trying to hurt myself just to forget him...
Gambatte...i believe you can stand up again and tell the whole world that you can live much better without him..:) Stay cheeerss, your sweet smile should keep for the right person who appreciate it...:)

Lily said...

Who are you actually? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm just an Anonymous, an Anonymous who has a same experience as you, an Anonymous who hope you can cheer up again...:)
Actually I feel so sad when I read your blog, I feel like I'm reading the previous article in my blog...
I follow your blog because I thought you will be his Miss Right, I'm happy that finally he found someone who he really love and know how to appreciate...but end up, i think he still love himself more...:(
Actually I didn't plan to leave any comments here until you wrote about this article...is just like the article I wrote few years ago...so, suddenly I feel like wanna to encourage you, because there was someone encourage me when I was down too...:)
Jiayou~~ <3

Lily said...

I'm just so curious who are you. But is okay then since you want to keep yourself as anonymous. :) Thanks again for the encouragement. The happy cheerful lily will be back, soon ! :D

xoxo !

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that..n.n
All the best to you~~ <3

Actually I don't mind to let you who know I am..:) Esther, is my name...:) I don't think you know about me, because as i knew him, he will never talk about his ex to his gf...and maybe, I'm just a passenger in his life...

I took almost an year to recover from the pain of the heart broke...time can heal everything..:) Jiayou..:)

I didn't mean to disturb you here, I just hope I can encourage you...because there was someone doing the same things and helped me when I'm down too...:)