About Me

Hey Earthlings ! I'm Lily and I just got the Golden Key (in my case, a White Gold Key) last 23rd of January. <3

Currently living with 3 other friends of mine under the same hood in South Australia, together we are pursuing the Bachelor of Science (Food and Nutrition Science) On our way to become an awesome Food Scientist. :D

Casual is my type. Sneakers, jeans, tees are my favourite. As an animal lover, I strongly agree that neuter your pets is a good way to keep both the society as well as the animal world balance. Ecosystem in balance is important ! *thumbs up*

You can contact me via lilykhoo92@gmail.com

Cheers !

Lily


2.3.13

New Chapter Begins


Notice that I redesign my blog layout? New header, new profile photo, new template, updated "About Me" section. Is a brand new chapter for me, thus the new beginning for my blog as well. :) Finally settled down in Adelaide, 1 more day for me to rest till the class start on Monday. Quite nervous and excited at the same time. 

Been to the Waite Campus (the campus which I'm going to have most of my class there), is such an awesome campus. On a hill, kangaroos and koalas can be see around the campus if you are lucky enough. Awesome weather. A great new beginning. *thumbs up*

One thing bad about Waite Campus is that, it is located in the suburban of Adelaide. And I stay in the city. It takes me 15 minutes of walk to the bus station, and 30 minutes of bus ride to the campus. Oh well. 

The Village, hostel provided by the Uni is awesome ! Everyday I woke up feel like I'm having holiday instead of studying. -_- 4 of us has the whole fully furnished unit ourselves. Lucky enough ! :)


The dining area and the open kitchen


The living room 


The empty fridge


My room when I just touched down

And after a few magical moment, all the above empty homeless feel unit turn into this !


The fridge full of our junk foods. LOL


Packets of spices and herbs and instant noodle brought from Malaysia
:)


The now very messy kitchen 
Hee Hee

AND !!

*
*
*
*
*




*
*
*
*
*


My Room ! :D 


Girly enough with these bottles of skin care and cosmetics
^^

Oh, spot something on the above photo ? :p

*


*


*

Hee Hee *blush*

*

*

*


Went to this booth during orientation
and they give out free goodies bag

One of the goodies inside the bag is Condom
^^

*


Spot which section of the shoe rack is belongs to me

Hint : The one with the most pinky stuff
:p

*
I shall end this post with


Hee Hee ! Taken in Waite Campus. :)

Cheers !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading almost everything, I wondered .. How more awesome can you be ? :D