About Me

Hey Earthlings ! I'm Lily and I just got the Golden Key (in my case, a White Gold Key) last 23rd of January. <3

Currently living with 3 other friends of mine under the same hood in South Australia, together we are pursuing the Bachelor of Science (Food and Nutrition Science) On our way to become an awesome Food Scientist. :D

Casual is my type. Sneakers, jeans, tees are my favourite. As an animal lover, I strongly agree that neuter your pets is a good way to keep both the society as well as the animal world balance. Ecosystem in balance is important ! *thumbs up*

You can contact me via lilykhoo92@gmail.com

Cheers !

Lily


16.11.12

Sabah (Part 3)

Holla ! 
Continue from the last post on my Sabah trip, the very next day, 
we woke up very early for our island trip !


Le driver of the day. :D


At Jesselton Point ticketing center to buy our tickets !
We went to Sapi Island that day

If I'm not mistaken, 
RM70-RM80 per person for return tickets for the boat ride + Life jacket + Snorkeling goggle + Banana Boat

I advised you guys, not to buy any water sports package there
It is better to buy it on the spot on the island, as you can bargain
:) 

We didn't know these, thus we bought it on the spot with the ticket. :x



On the boat ! le BFF and Gavin !


Feleon and Yours truly !

After some 15-20 minutes speed boat ride....


Oh hai ! Sapi Island !




#bikini #shy #firsttime


Group shot !

Day before this island trip, le bff and I prepared some food for us to munch on


Ham sandwich made by le bff


Fruits Veggies Salad made by me !


Foodzzzzzxxxzz 


The boys *play The boys - Girl Generation*







Crystal clear sea water !
Ahhh ~ Miss this so much




Sun bathing ang mohs ^^


That day, had my very 1st experience on Banana Boat Ride. It was awesome ! And I lost my friend's goggle during the ride. -_- Thanks to the very huge sea wave !

After 6 hours of spending our time on the island, it is the time to say goodbye. Sigh, I hate goodbye.


Bye, Sapi Island
See you next time

Dinner of the day :


Veggie, Sweet and Sour Pork, Pan Fried Ostrich Meat with Spring Onions


The awesome Ostrich Meat
*drool*

Supper of the night :


Carlsberg :D

*

The very next day, aka my last day before flying back to KL.

Have not enough of Island trip, so we went to another island on that day. Last minute planned.
Before we head to the Jesselton Point, Feleon decided to bring us to his secret hideout : 

Shangri-La RasaRia Resort


一片无际的白沙


Pretty or not ! So relax !





Yeah, I'm so cool like that. Period.

After exploring the whole Shangri-La's beach, we headed to the port.


Oh look, bitches over there !



Manukan Island <3 p="p">

Quite disappointing at this beach, lots of plastic bags threw all over, on the sand, in the sea. People, can you please throw your rubbish into the trash bin? Stop polluting the environment !

While snorkeling, I can even see beer can on the sea bed. wtf was that? Fish drinks beer is it? -_-

Oh well.

Highlight dinner of the day : SEAFOOD !



Supper of the night :


Tee hee ~

 *

And so, this end my Sabah trip. Sigh, is the time to say goodbye



I hate to say goodbye.

Wait, did I said that already ?

No comments: