About Me

Hey Earthlings ! I'm Lily and I just got the Golden Key (in my case, a White Gold Key) last 23rd of January. <3

Currently living with 3 other friends of mine under the same hood in South Australia, together we are pursuing the Bachelor of Science (Food and Nutrition Science) On our way to become an awesome Food Scientist. :D

Casual is my type. Sneakers, jeans, tees are my favourite. As an animal lover, I strongly agree that neuter your pets is a good way to keep both the society as well as the animal world balance. Ecosystem in balance is important ! *thumbs up*

You can contact me via lilykhoo92@gmail.com

Cheers !

Lily


7.7.13

Update

안녕하세요! 잘 지내세요? It's been long since I last update my blog properly. Is a long tough semester for me. But is okay, is all over now. Yeah, another semester just blew past me. And another 5 months, I'll be home. Tsk tsk, talk about how time flies. Tsk tsk. So, I'm currently having my 3 weeks long winter break, and I'm going to visit Sydney and Melbourne this coming Tuesday for 1 whole week ! AWESOME ! :D

I've spent so much since I finished my last paper on Monday. Went for dinner at Brunelli, finally bought the Quiksilver cap that I eyed for a period of time, lunch at By Blackbird, Karaoke session with the girls and dinner at Soju Bar. Now, I'm staying at home, starving myself so that I can save some money to have nice food in Sydney and Melbourne. Just kidding. :p

June is like the worst month for me. Quit my part time job as a cashier in a market. WORST JOB EVER ! Well, the job itself is not bad, but the employer and the manager are the worst person I've ever met for my past 21 years life. I have never see any employer refuse, I repeat, REFUSE to pay the employees. Is not that he don't have the ability to pay us, but he just simple don't want to pay. I don't understand why. Is really really frustrating and sad and angry, after 2 months of hard work, not a single cent we get from them. Filed a complaint to Fair Work Organization. Really hope that they will help us to get back what we suppose to get. *cross finger*

Okay, sad stuff aside. Ever since 4 of us study abroad, far away from home, we learned lots of home cook food to minimize our craving for moms home cook foods. And Adelaide is the city of awesome foods ! We explored and found so many nice place to dine in. So 1 day, we decided to open up a food blog to share all the information to all of you ! A blog with our home cooked food recipes and food reviews ! Please do support us ! Thank you ! <3 nbsp="" p="">


Or you can follow us on Instagram, HERE !


Alright, off to prepare light lunch and continue my Lee Min Ho dramathon ! Till then !

Cheers !

No comments: