About Me

Hey Earthlings ! I'm Lily and I just got the Golden Key (in my case, a White Gold Key) last 23rd of January. <3

Currently living with 3 other friends of mine under the same hood in South Australia, together we are pursuing the Bachelor of Science (Food and Nutrition Science) On our way to become an awesome Food Scientist. :D

Casual is my type. Sneakers, jeans, tees are my favourite. As an animal lover, I strongly agree that neuter your pets is a good way to keep both the society as well as the animal world balance. Ecosystem in balance is important ! *thumbs up*

You can contact me via lilykhoo92@gmail.com

Cheers !

Lily


1.1.13

2012 Summary

Wah ! So fast ! 1st day of 2013 already ! Well, the Apocalypse doesn't happen, so all of us still can celebrate both Christmas and New Year together. :) Of course, you all are still alive to read my blog post. Hee Hee *thick face*

So let's do some recap on what had happened throughout my year 2012, the Chinese zodiac Dragon year !

January :

Double events crash together ! My 20th birthday and Chinese New Year !

Went for AirAsia air stewardess interview, and failed. -_-

February :

Belated 20th birthday celebration :) And got a mini surprise from both Li Hui and Ying Phin. <3 p="p">
Our used to be Anniversary

March :

Penang trip with Ying Phin and Sue Ann ! Part 1 and Part 2. My virgin travelling alone trip !

Baby Haiiro passed away. :'(

Moved into hostel the very 1st time of my life.

April :

University life started !

The end for both of us.

2D 1 N Singapore trip with family ! :D (haven't post about this yet ! Yikes !)

May :

1st time club in KL ! The real clubbing, with drinks and dance. >:)

Genting trip with family ! ^^

June :

Tree planting event ! :D

July :

Went to the 1st Musical Play, London : The Summer Musical.

Went to the very 1st concert in my life. MTV World Stage 2012. :D And I saw Kara and Justin Bieber. >:)

Did mini summary recap what had happened during the 7 months of 2012.

Semester 1 ended.

August :

Malacca and Tanjung Sepat food hunting trip with the uni gangs !

Sabah trip ! Part 1, part 2 and part 3 here. :)

1st time of my life wearing bikini. Hee Hee ^^

September :

Semester 2 started.

October :

Conquered Broga Hill with the uni gangs. >:)

Met one of my favourite blogger, Chuckei in Uni ! :DDD

November :

2D2N Langkawi trip with family ! :D As well, I haven't update about this yet. :x

December :

Start my December with another Musical Play ! Beauty and the Beast. :)

Apocalypse does not happen.

Finals started.

1st time celebrating New Year Eve with friends ! :D



*

Well, all I can say is that, my 2012 was quite eventful lah. I love it very much ! Although some really heart broken stuffs happened. But is okay, I'm all fine and still healing ! The progress of healing was good though. :)

2012 is also my dream come true year ! I got all the offers from those universities I applied. From New Zealand to Australia. In the end, I decided to go for University of Adelaide. If everything went smoothly, and my finals result met their requirements, I'm gonna fly all the way to Aussie to fulfill my studying-abroad dream. :)

Other than that, I went a lot of places in year 2012 too ! From in self country like Penang, Malacca, Genting, Tanjung Sepat and Sabah to neighboring country like Singapore ! Nope, my HoliYear is not end yet ! It extended till this month ! (January 2013) I'm going to Korea to celebrate my birthday ! :DD Another dream comes true. <3 p="p">

Well, I hope you all had a blast full 2012 like me too ! Even if its not that good year for some of you, is okay ! 2013 will be a better year ! :))


To all the readers from Lily Khoo Says, 


HAPPY 2013 NEW YEAR !


Xoxo,
Lily ^^

Cheers !

No comments: