About Me

Hey Earthlings ! I'm Lily and I just got the Golden Key (in my case, a White Gold Key) last 23rd of January. <3

Currently living with 3 other friends of mine under the same hood in South Australia, together we are pursuing the Bachelor of Science (Food and Nutrition Science) On our way to become an awesome Food Scientist. :D

Casual is my type. Sneakers, jeans, tees are my favourite. As an animal lover, I strongly agree that neuter your pets is a good way to keep both the society as well as the animal world balance. Ecosystem in balance is important ! *thumbs up*

You can contact me via lilykhoo92@gmail.com

Cheers !

Lily


15.2.13

14th February 2013

Hello people ! I know I'm late, but late is better then never, right? So,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !
HAVE A GREAT & BLAST SNAKE YEAR AHEAD !
:)

Oh, and 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !
*kissy kiss*

*

Came back from my 21st birthday trip in Seoul, South Korea 2 weeks ago. It was a memorable trip ! Will post more about it soon kay. (dang, too many posts on hold). For now, I got something else to post about.

In less than 48 hours from now, I'll be in the plane (again). This time, not for holiday, not for fun, but for study. I'm going to continue my 2nd year of degree in University of Adelaide. Flying off to some where far during BFF's 21st birthday is not fun. :x I feel very sad that I couldn't attend her birthday party. :( And I can sense, it will be a very fun party. :(

Anyway, this study abroad in Australia is my dream since young. I felt very happy that finally, my dream came true. But, leaving my parents and little brother at home is sad. I already knew that I will cry like nobody business when they send me off in the airport. Even my mom warn me not to cry. -_- I knew, if I cry, I will trigger her tear ducts, and she will cry with me. Then the whole family cry. 

This whole thing came very fast. Is true that we planned this months ago, but we only decided to accept the offer after our result was out, which was like 1 week ago. Did our visas, renew our passports, did medical check up and bought flight tickets all in 2 days ! Then the next day, visa approved and tadah ! Flying off 1 week later.

Oh well. I should stop here. Perhaps, the next update of this blog, I'll be in Adelaide. 

Cheers !

No comments: