About Me

Hey Earthlings ! I'm Lily and I just got the Golden Key (in my case, a White Gold Key) last 23rd of January. <3

Currently living with 3 other friends of mine under the same hood in South Australia, together we are pursuing the Bachelor of Science (Food and Nutrition Science) On our way to become an awesome Food Scientist. :D

Casual is my type. Sneakers, jeans, tees are my favourite. As an animal lover, I strongly agree that neuter your pets is a good way to keep both the society as well as the animal world balance. Ecosystem in balance is important ! *thumbs up*

You can contact me via lilykhoo92@gmail.com

Cheers !

Lily


9.1.13

Birthday Present Wish List


I'm going to turn 21 in another 14 days !
Adulthood, I'm coming !

I'm feel so old excited !
*

I always wanted to have an unique cap
I love cap ! Friends said I look cool and nice with cap
But until now, I haven't come across any nice cap that I love

Perhaps when I go Korea, I can come across some? :)

I told some of my friends, if they want to buy me present
Gift me a cap ! :D


Something like what's on Tiffany, it is so awesomely cool !


Jessica's cap also not bad ! Cool yet sweet ! Like her, ice princess
^^
*

He gave me a Swatch watch last year
totally unexpected

This year, I want a Casio Baby G watch
:)

Did I tell you all, I'm a huge fan of watches?
I have like 3 watches right now

2 of them are elegant design with stainless steel band
and another one is simple raisin band


This one look pretty simple and chic
Cool yet sweet :)

This one is super cool lah !
Red is like attention seeking colour !
Like me, attention seeker ! :D

BTW, this watch is endorse by Sunny from Girl's Generation
^^

This is my favourite among all !
Roman numeric numbers ! So unique !
Plus, the XII and VI is on different level of glass compare to the others

And, is pink and white combination ! OMG !
AND ! This is endorse by Jessica from Girl's Generation also !
Hers is silver and white version

I don't know why, the design I love, is all from Jessica
Instead, I prefer Tiffany more than Jessica
Oh well

*

Next, NARS Naked Eye Shadow Palette 



Naked 1


Naked 2

Wanted these for ages already !
But got no chance to get it

Well, now, I can hope that someone can get it for me. :p

*

Name necklace

This is loveeeeeeeee. :)

*

A decent mature purse
My current Roxy purse is too kiddy to match me anymore
Bright pink in colour -_-

I used it for so long till the word Roxy is barely see-able
and the PV skin is coming off already

Thus, a decent purse is good for me


This red one is elegant and mature AND attention seeking
^^

This silver glitter purse is so pretty
I want this !




*

That's all for what I really want for my birthday
Those not so important one, I'm not going to list it here

Honestly, I already feel very happy
I got the most expensive and love present from both my mom and my dad
They sponsor me to fly all the way to Korea to celebrate my 21st
and it will be a white birthday <3 nbsp="nbsp">

And mommy already bought me the key pendent for me
as a sign of me grew up and have my suppose to be adult freedom
I believe that, in their hearts, I'm always the little girl who will not 100% get her freedom until she is married to someone she love

LOL

*

Alright, that's all for my post today
Let's see what will I get during my birthday !

:D

Cheers !

No comments: