About Me

Hey Earthlings ! I'm Lily and I just got the Golden Key (in my case, a White Gold Key) last 23rd of January. <3

Currently living with 3 other friends of mine under the same hood in South Australia, together we are pursuing the Bachelor of Science (Food and Nutrition Science) On our way to become an awesome Food Scientist. :D

Casual is my type. Sneakers, jeans, tees are my favourite. As an animal lover, I strongly agree that neuter your pets is a good way to keep both the society as well as the animal world balance. Ecosystem in balance is important ! *thumbs up*

You can contact me via lilykhoo92@gmail.com

Cheers !

Lily


30.8.12

Sabah (Part 2)

The very 1st thing I woke up on my 3rd day in KK, I want to have Roti Kahwin ( Marriage Bread ) and Iced Milo as breakfast. And so, BFF brought me to the famous Fu Yuan coffee shop to have their signature Roti Kahwin. :)



A set of Roti Kahwin and a glass of Iced Milo - RM 3.80


This is why I love Roti Kahwin so much
:)

The bread and Kaya they used was home-made. No preservative. No artificial colouring. Healthy.
While the butter they used was Anchor brand. Quality check ! :)

If you ordered toasted bread, which I did after I finished the above. The taste tasted like heaven. The feeling when I ate the toasted one, was like " Shit, I'm having an orgasm. " :p

Hot crispy bread on the outside, cold butter that are going to melt inside your mouth. Heaven.

And then we went for Bikini hunting for our island trip.


Girls are crazy when they shop


In the end, we not only bought bikini but
  • 3 sets of bikinis
  • baby apparel for my baby cousin
  • bras and panties
  • skin care
  • personal care
  • tops
Dinner at a restaurant called Hilltop. 



Veggie, Noodle, fried dumpling and 2 Fu Chuk Yi Mai - RM 24


Their very famous Fried Dumpling

It was a very tiring day indeed. But very happy. :)

*

Day 4 : Simple day, Wild night.


Famous Pan Mee in Lintas - RM 4.50

Did nothing but a simple window shopping in City Mall. When back home, showered and head out for Steamboat dinner with her dad.

After dinner, around 9 something, on our way back home. We felt that the night still young, and Hitz.fm decided to play some club hitz. We were tempted to go wild on that night. But reconsider on our personal safety as both of us are girls, we dare not go clubbing, and hence, we headed back home, cleaned up and beautified ourselves, head out again to the Tanjung Aru Beach to have a simple drink.


Heineken bucket, Guinness cup but Skol beer
:D


She said : I can't let you waste your only Saturday night life in Sabah by just staying at home.
:)


Self Cam #1


Self Cam #2


Self Cam #3

Quite tipsy that night. As I drank a wee bit too fast. I was worried we couldn't finish the 2 huge bottles as the  crowd was getting smaller and smaller. I couldn't walked properly, in the end, I sprained my ankle. I sprained my freaking ankle in front of a guy. And he said "careful, girl." -_-

*

Is a Sunday morning. A very free and easy day. Went back to my High School to take some photos. Memories.

Although I studied there for only 2 years. But lots of things had happened during the 2 years. My first love, my first kiss, band concert, band competition.



Went to the famous morning street market, Gaya Street.

Gaya Street open on every Sunday from 6am to 1pm.


Sabah Laksa - RM 5


Every food that I had was all from famous stall or restaurant
Look at this restaurant ! Crowded.
We even need to share table with strangers

Thanks BFF for bringing me around for nice foods. <3 p="p">

Cute kitty found in Gaya Street !
This kitten reminds me of Taylor Swift's Meredith


Puppy Rottweiler 


Half end of Gaya Street

When we decided to go back, there this guy double park beside our car. And we couldn't go out. BFF honk for like 10 whole minutes and nothing happens. Lucky that, after 15 minutes or so, the car behind us left, and we go space to reverse and get out. BFF got so angry, and she wrote this


For me to put on the inconsiderate people's car

*

Thus, 3 days of activities were sum up into this post. Next post will be on our island trip ! :)

Cheers !

No comments: